Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Very Eclectic

After over a year of creating my repurposed antique and vintage jewelry, I have come to one conclusion--  my choice of components is very eclectic!!  As I haunt antique stores, estate sales, flea markets and even the internet--I am drawn to many different things!   In fact, I have drawers full of bits and baubles just waiting to be called upon!!  Or, maybe I should say, I am just waiting for them to tell me how they should be repurposed!  

My creations all begin with random thoughts fueled by a song, a quote, a passage in a book, or the antique itself!!   Depending on my mood, my creations are sometimes glamorous, sometimes shabby, but always unique!

Stay tuned for more on my jewelry making process!!!  Below is just a small sampling of items just waiting to be called upon!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh what fun drawers to go through. I'm drooling..lol..Your blog is beautiful and I'm proud to be following it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much joanne79!!! One of these days I'll post more pics of my work space!! It's almost a crime how much stuff I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous cabinet to house your "supplies" - those calling them supplies diminishes them somehow, when they are that pretty. :) --Laura @ Pet Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure hope I successfully remove the etsy.com off of my profile name! not sure how I managed to do that!!

    ReplyDelete